| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Mike may refer to:
- Mike, an Old Town guard in Fallout.
- Mike "The Masticator", the heavyweight fighting champion at the outset of Fallout 2.
- Mike Wright, a member of the Wrights mentioned in Fallout 2.
- Mike Lawson, the head engineer at Hoover Dam in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mike Berlyn, an actor before the Great War mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.
- Mike Sutton, a citizen of Great Bend in Fallout Tactics.
- Mike O'Connor, the sheriff and mayor of New Canaan in Van Buren.
- Mike Tabor, a Denver salvager in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Mike Markin, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a marketing manager for Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Mike Lipari, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a programmer of Fallout 3 and as a systems programmer of Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
- Mike Ryan, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional level designer for Fallout 3.
- Mike Lattanzia - Quality Assurance tester who worked at Bethesda Softworks on Fallout 3.
- Meet the Fallout 3 devs - Mike Dulany, questions put to and answered by Michael Dulany.
- Mike Rosson, a voice actor who voiced several named and unnamed characters, including all male ghouls, in Fallout 3 and the add-ons, The Pitt and Broken Steel.
- Mike McGinn, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester for Fallout 3.
- Mike Krahulik, an artist who worked on One Man, and a Crate of Puppets.
- Mike Mazzuca, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional quality assurance tester for Fallout 3 and a quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mike Richardson, the publisher for the Fallout graphic novel All Roads.
- Mike Thompson, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a DevOps and database programmer on Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.