Born in the Pitt, Midea has been a slave there her whole life. She is one of the oldest slaves in The Pitt and is dedicated to helping the Pitt Slaves. Despite having the fierceness to probably earn her freedom in the Arena, she chooses to stay with the slaves and see to it that someone is watching out for them. She concocted the kidnapping plan with Wernher shortly after he was enslaved, and she sees the baby as a tool to earn the freedom of her people.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Into The Pitt: Wernher directs you to Midea as your contact for the mission, and Midea will offer you shelter during your stay in The Pitt.
- Unsafe Working Conditions: she nominates you to both search the steelyard and fight in The Hole.
- Free Labor: she directs you to Wernher's hideout when you secure the cure.
Effects of player's actions
- If the Lone Wanderer wears Ashur's power armor around her, she will comment in either a positive or negative light depending on how the quest Free Labor was finished.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit
|-||Abraxo cleaner and random food||-|
- Midea's head wrap has a unique skin. It is an item which was originally cut from the base game.
- Midea does not know what a super mutant is. When asking about the steelyard, she can be asked "It's full of super mutants, right?", and she will reply:"What the hell's a super mutant?"
- Despite being one of the oldest slaves, her skin does not feature any crusting or lesions from exposure to the harsh environment like the others.
- Her name is based off of Medea from Greek mythology, a woman who, in the play by Euripides of the same name, killed her two sons. This may have been done to deliberately unnerve players as she asks for a baby in the quest Free Labor.
- "What about me? I was born here. I'll probably die here. I've lived my whole life under Ashur's boot heel. The only thing that keeps me alive is the thought that I might be able to turn the tables someday."
- "It's simple, really. From time to time, Ashur opens up the arena. Any slave who wants to can fight against the gladiators. If you win, you get your freedom. More importantly: you get an audience with Ashur. It's the only way a slave will ever get to talk to him directly."
- "The cure is the key to healing the sickness around here. Look at us. We've all got it. And the more they force us to work in this mess, the worse it gets. People are going Trog faster than ever before. The cure is the first thing in this place that hasn't been infected."