|For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see microfusion cell.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
A microfusion cell is a medium sized energy production unit, a self-contained fusion plant.
Weapons using this ammunition
On sale with the Brotherhood of Steel quartermaster - 250 microfusion cells appear after the completion of the Junction City mission, another 250 cells after Newton and another 1250 cells after the mission to Buena Vista.
- Peoria - In the pre-War warehouse of thermonuclear batteries - most of the existing turrets with a laser system have up to 700 units of such ammunition.
- Quincy - 50 cells can be found in the corpse of a local resident on the second floor of the power plant building.
- Junction City - 232 cells on thieves.
- Cold Water - 150 cells on deserters.
- Great Bend - 130 cells on robots.
- Newton - 280 cells on robots, another 10 on Rodger Gaire.
- Canyon City - 5938 cells on robots of the Calculator, another 200 can be found in the chest.
- Scott City - 6335 cells on robots.
- Cheyenne Mountain - 1020 cells can be collected from the robots of the Calculator.
- Vault 0 - A number of the soldiers of the Dagger Squad have another 21,450. Another 100 cells can be found in locked cabinets.
- Calculator's Lair - 300 cells on six turrets and 750 cells on humanoid robots.