Driven slightly demented by lack of sustenance, and fearful of his life after a narrow escape from a raider party holed up in a nearby school, Micky has set up a begging station at the entrance to Megaton. Through the haze of dehydration, he remains hopeful that a water caravan or kindly stranger will cross his path.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Water Beggars: The Lone Wanderer may give Micky purified water (and Aqua Pura, during Broken Steel) for a small amount of good Karma.
- Holy Water: During the quest, Micky will respawn with the name "water beggar" if he has died previously. He will be given holy water by Rosa, which will kill him.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Micky will die if given Aqua Pura, infected with FEV or not. If you refuse to give him water (in conversation) he will die after a while.
- If Megaton is destroyed, Micky disappears from the game.
Micky appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Playstation 3 The player character may walk up to Megaton to find Micky's skin has not be rendered. This allows one to see only Micky's eyes floating and then the back of his hair. When starting dialogue with Micky, the player character's view darts off to the right.
- Carlos - A fellow water beggar outside Rivet City.
- Willy - A fellow water beggar outside of Tenpenny Tower.