Background[edit | edit source]
The young boy is employed by Mick and Ralph, who pay him to boost the public's awareness of Mick & Ralph's establishment and help bring in customers. He can be seen at the gate connecting Freeside's west and east sections together.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Courier aims a firearm at him, he will say "Hey, I can almost see it down the barrel!" or "You look funny."
- If the Courier attacks him then he will only run a short distance away. After a few seconds he no longer flees and returns to his normal post.
- He carries a holstered knife, but as children are set to be always passive, he will never use it.
- Even if the Courier kills Mick and Ralph, he will still continue his work.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "We've got stuff we're not even allowed to sell, people. Only at Mick and Ralph's!"
- "Stop by Mick & Ralph's for all your shopping needs, ma'am."
- "If it can be bought, it can be found at Mick & Ralph's!"
- "Mick & Ralph's is located just before the east gate!"
- "Stop by Mick & Ralph's for all your shopping needs, sir."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mick & Ralph's crier appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Playstation 3 Mick & Ralph's crier may not appear at all in the game [verified]