Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Image needed (normal and irradiated plant pictures)
This article is missing an image. You can help Nukapedia by uploading it.
|For the consumable found only in containers, see Melon bloom.|
Purple flowers that are harvested from melon vines and ash blossom vines. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and low chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Eight plants can be found inside Vault 94.
- Four on the greenhouse area, one is upstairs.
- Two on the entrance after entering the vault door.
- Two on operations, to the right side of the stairs heading from the entrance down the atrium.
- Six plants can be found behind the General's Steakhouse in the garden patch.
- Four can be found southeast of Aaronholt homestead, between the silos and the shack with the beehives.
- Four can be found northeast of Vault 76, on a makeshift garden behind a ruined shack.
- Two plants can be found at Wixon homestead in the north garden.
- Two plants can be found at Becker farm, in the east garden.
- One can be found in East Mountain lookout, in the third floor.
- One can be found at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply, in a garden patch with a Mister Handy.
- One can be found northeast of Morgantown Airport, in a small farm at the end of the runway.
- One can be found at Morgantown Trainyard, next to a rusted camper trailer. This melon vince is glitched into the ground.
- One can be found south-southeast of the NAR repair yard, next to a fallen tree.
- One can be found southwest of Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06, across the bridge, next to a camper trailer with two planters in front of it.
- One can be found at WV Lumber Co., in a small farm behind some shipping containers.
- Six in Aaronholt homestead, in the same area where the melon vines are.