A large, green fruit that grows on a vine in Appalachia. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a moderate amount of hunger and small amount of thirst with a moderate dose of radiation and chance for disease. It can also be cooked for additional benefits.
Learned on pickup
Melon vine (1)
- Can be planted in any player C.A.M.P. or public workshop with the correct materials.
- Found in the fridge on the bottom floor of the Whitespring Golf Club.
- Planter at Lewis & Sons Farming Supply.
- Planter halfway up the East Mountain lookout.
- Northwest of The Kill Box, on a raft with two mannequins behind a green boat.