Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics
“The amount of bonus damage your character does in hand-to-hand combat.”— Fallout In-game description
This skill modifies the amount of bonus damage your character does in hand-to-hand combat.
- Minimum value can be no less than 1.
- Melee damage is only added to the maximum damage of a melee attack.
- Average characters will have a melee damage of 1.
- The Heavy Handed trait increases melee damage by 4 points.
- The Bonus HtH Damage perk increases melee damage by 2 per rank.
- The Slayer perk upgrades every melee hit into critical hits, radically increasing melee damage.
Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas
Example: A starting Strength of 5.
- Melee and Unarmed attacks in V.A.T.S. do twice as much normal damage, but this doubling is done before Strength is added.
- Power attacks in real-time combat also double normal damage.