Designed from the ground up to be the perfect construction vehicle, the low tracked Megaloader is designed to be modular and accept a broad range of arm attachments for different purposes. The main body is designed to house a single pilot in a high-visibility cabin protected by reinforced glass panels and can be transported on flatbeds without any special adaptations, while the attachments include a bucket to move loose material around, forks for lifting, and cranes. The latter would require a larger variant of the Megaloader.
- Eight are found in the Sentinel site.
- Two white variants can be found in Sublevel 21-D of the Institute.
- One is located outside the Boston mayoral shelter.
- One is located inside the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
- One is located inside the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup.
- One is located in Murkwater construction site.
- Submerged in the water at Forest Grove marsh.
- Echo Lake Lumber. One can be found at
- Vault 88. Several can be found in
The megaloader appears in Fallout 4.
- The Art of Fallout 4 p. 274: "MEGALOADER
Designed to be the ultimate construction vehicle, the megaloader is able to take a variety of arm attachments for different work scenarios."
- Hub City Auto Wreckers terminals; Hub City Terminal, Picking yard manifest