The Corvega Multipurpose Utility Vehicle System (MUVS) or Megaloader is a vehicle produced prior to the Great War and a type of vehicle in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76. They are found throughout the Commonwealth at construction sites or industrial areas.
Designed to be the ultimate construction vehicle, the low tracked Megaloader is able to take a variety of arm attachments for different work scenarios. It houses a single pilot in a high-visibility cabin protected by reinforced glass panels and can be transported on flatbeds without any special adaptations. Megaloaders were produced in a variety of sizes, with larger versions capable of accommodating cranes. Megaloaders can also be fitted with a bucket, to move loose material around, or it can be fitted with forks and used as a heavy lift forklift, as seen by the megaloader located in the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
Megaloaders are found all around the Commonwealth with either a bucket attachment or forks.
- One is located outside the Boston mayoral shelter.
- One is located inside the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
- One is located inside the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup.
- One is located in Murkwater construction site.
- Eight are found in the Sentinel site.
- Two, painted white and look to be in working condition, can be found in Sublevel 21-D of the Institute.
- Echo Lake Lumber. One can be found at
- Vault 88. Several can be found in
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hub City Auto Wreckers terminals; Hub City Terminal, Picking yard manifest
- ↑ Art of Fallout 4 p.274: "MAGALOADER
Designed to be the ultimate construction vehicle, the megaloader is able to take a variety of arm attachments for different work scenarios."