Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Designed to be the ultimate construction vehicle, the low tracked Megaloader is able to take a variety of arm attachments for different work scenarios. Found throughout construction sites or industrial areas, it houses a single pilot in a high-visibility cabin protected by reinforced glass panels and can be transported on flatbeds without any special adaptations.
Megaloaders were produced in a variety of sizes, with larger versions capable of accommodating cranes. Megaloaders can also be fitted with a bucket, to move loose material around, or it can be fitted with forks and used as a heavy lift forklift, as seen by the megaloader located in the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
Breakdown[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 4[edit | edit source]
Megaloaders are found all around the Commonwealth with either a bucket attachment or forks.
- Eight are found in the Sentinel site.
- Two, painted white and look to be in working condition, can be found in Sublevel 21-D of the Institute.
- One is located outside the Boston mayoral shelter.
- One is located inside the basement of the Fort Strong armory.
- One is located inside the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup.
- One is located in Murkwater construction site.
- Submerged in the water at Forest Grove marsh.
- Echo Lake Lumber. One can be found at
- Vault 88. Several can be found in
Fallout 76[edit | edit source]
- Five megaloaders can be found at Morgantown Airport.
- Two can be found at Tyler County Dirt Track.
- Two can be found outside Emmett Mountain disposal site.
- One can be found at Hemlock Holes maintenance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76
References[edit | edit source]
- The Art of Fallout 4 p. 274: "MEGALOADER
Designed to be the ultimate construction vehicle, the megaloader is able to take a variety of arm attachments for different work scenarios."
- Hub City Auto Wreckers terminals; Hub City Terminal, Picking yard manifest