The medical liquid nitrogen dispenser is a tall steel canister with a mid-blue base and head. The nozzle on the top is controlled by a release mechanism at the point it connects to the head of the dispenser.
Medical liquid nitrogen dispener (1)
Medical liquid nitrogen dispenser (1)
Its weight to scrap ratio (5:2) is exceptionally high when compared to other junk items, this making it a far from ideal source of steel for crafting purposes.
- Eighteen in Medford Memorial Hospital.
- Thirteen in Med-Tek Research.
- Six in Kendall Hospital.
- Three in Mass Bay Medical Center.
- Three in Milton General Hospital.
- One can be found on the executive floor of Hornwright Industrial headquarters.