Traps & speaker locationsEdit
The Medical District introduces speakers for the first time, and features three speakers that cause the Courier's collar to beep, and eventually explode, if one does not retreat from the speaker's vicinity within 10 seconds.
- The first such speaker is straight ahead from the entrance, just past the first archway. There is a graffiti warning painted on the wall below it.
- The second speaker is north of the second courtyard, through the archway with "Boom" painted on it in red. It is high on the wall above the arch, above the dilapidated wooden walkway, such that when emerging from the arch the Courier would need to turn around and look up to spot it.
- A third speaker is most easily found by exiting the Villa Clinic on the second floor. The speaker is across the courtyard, on the wall near the damaged building entrance.
It contains the Villa Clinic, clearly marked by a neon sign.
- Two Lover's Mark stashes - west-side of the Medical District, both most easily reached by exiting the clinic by the second floor.
- Dean's Secret Stash - one is located in the north part of the map, on a roof; another one is in the Villa Clinic ground floor.
- 6 of Diamonds - Sierra Madre - facing Villa Clinic entrance, turn right and enter the building. Up the stairs and to your left, card is on the shelf.
- King of Clubs - Sierra Madre - from the room with 6 of Diamonds card, go through a hole in the wall, across the arch and through another hole, card is on your right, on a table.
- 7 of Clubs - Sierra Madre - in the gift shop, entered from the courtyard behind the Villa Clinic or the Medical District rooftops, on the chair.
- 9 of Diamonds - Sierra Madre - enter door in the northeast area of the map with cloud, run upstairs and out the doorway (you also exit the cloud). Card is on the table of the next room.
Xbox 360 Sometimes, the 9 of Diamonds - Sierra Madre will not spawn. [verified]