Infobox incomplete (Level)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Master of Ceremonies is a Mister Handy which was reprogrammed to spice up Fasnacht Day celebrations in Helvetia. It conducts all festivities related to Fasnacht Day in the town, including leading the parade and seeking help from passersby to ensure that the festival goes off without a hitch.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The Master of Ceremonies has a unique phrase depending on which Fasnacht mask the player character is wearing when speaking to him.
- Fasnacht skull mask: "You are become death, then?" and "Try our sausages. They're to die for. Ha ha."
- Fasnacht goblin mask: "Something tells me you like fire, so stick around for Fasnacht! We'll have plenty!"
- Fasnacht giant mask: "You're looking a little green in the gills, ha ha!"
- Fasnacht jester mask: "I suppose you think you're very funny"
- Fasnacht Man mask: "You haven't been lying, have you? Hahaha!"
- Fasnacht soldier mask: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
- Fasnacht owl mask: "Don't fly away just yet! Fasnacht is coming!"
- Fasnacht witch mask: "Don't let the bonfire startle you. We're much more pleasant than Salem."
- Fasnacht toothy man mask: "Ah! A mole ra-. Oh. *ahem* Sorry, I mistook you for something else"
- The audio for this line appears to be bugged. During the second sentence, he says the "A mole ra-" line again.
- Fasnacht sun mask: No unique dialogue.
- Fasnacht Winter Man mask: No unique dialogue.
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask: No unique dialogue, and he will only say the "Wilkomme, friend" line when interacted with. He will not say any of his other lines.
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask: No unique dialogue.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
The Master of Ceremonies appears only in Fallout 76.