|The following is based on Fallout 76 seasonal content.|
Master of Ceremonies is a Mister Handy which was reprogrammed to spice up Fasnacht Day celebrations in Helvetia. It conducts all festivities related to Fasnacht Day in the town, including leading the parade and seeking help from passersby to ensure that the festival goes off without a hitch. It sports a black chassis and wears a black top hat embellished with a red ribbon. It also holds a violin, trumpet, and flute in its claws.
When it is not leading the parade, it can be found on the bridge between the Helvetia post office and Freyja's Haus Restaurant. During the parade, it plays a 15-second loop of One More Pils. To alert players of an incoming assault, the festive music garbles and slows down. During the combat phase, the loop is played at a faster tempo than during the march. Once the combat ends, the same garbled music is played to denote the parade moving again.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts events.|
The Master of Ceremonies has a unique phrase depending on which Fasnacht mask the player character is wearing when speaking to him.
- Fasnacht skull mask: "You are become death, then?" and "Try our sausages. They're to die for. Ha ha."
- Fasnacht goblin mask: "Something tells me you like fire, so stick around for Fasnacht! We'll have plenty!"
- Fasnacht giant mask: "You're looking a little green in the gills, ha ha!"
- Fasnacht jester mask: "I suppose you think you're very funny."
- Fasnacht man mask: "You haven't been lying, have you? Hahaha!"
- Fasnacht soldier mask: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
- Fasnacht owl mask: "Don't fly away just yet! Fasnacht is coming!"
- Fasnacht witch mask: "Don't let the bonfire startle you. We're much more pleasant than Salem."
- Fasnacht toothy man mask: "Ah! A mole ra-. Oh. *ahem* Sorry, I mistook you for something else."
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask: No unique dialogue, and he will only say the "Wilkomme, friend." line when interacted with. He will not say any of his other lines.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Fasnacht toothy man mask: The audio for this line appears to be bugged. During the second sentence, he repeats the "Ah! A mole ra-. Oh." line.[verification needed]
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask: Wearing the mask will restrict it to only say the "Wilkomme, friend." line upon interaction. It will not play any other lines.[verification needed]
Behind the scenes
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
On occasion, the Master of Ceremonies will remark that he has a very reliable Swiss watch. This is likely a reference to the Swiss watch company Rolex.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|