Infobox incomplete (Level)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 limited-time content.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Master of Ceremonies is a Mister Handy which was reprogrammed to spice up Fasnacht Day celebrations in Helvetia. It sports a black chassis, along with a black top hat embellished with a red ribbon. It also holds a violin, trumpet, and flute in its claws. It conducts all festivities related to Fasnacht Day in the town, including leading the parade and seeking help from passersby to ensure that the festival goes off without a hitch. When it is not leading the parade, it can be found on the bridge between the Helvetia post office and Freyja's Haus Restaurant. During the parade, it emanates festive music on a loop except for when the parade halts and enemies ambush, at which point the music garbles and slows down. During the combat phase, the same loop is played slightly faster than during the parade movement phase. Once the combat ends, the same garbled music is played to denote the parade moving again.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
The Master of Ceremonies has a unique phrase depending on which Fasnacht mask the player character is wearing when speaking to him.
- Fasnacht skull mask: "You are become death, then?" and "Try our sausages. They're to die for. Ha ha."
- Fasnacht goblin mask: "Something tells me you like fire, so stick around for Fasnacht! We'll have plenty!"
- Fasnacht giant mask: "You're looking a little green in the gills, ha ha!"
- Fasnacht jester mask: "I suppose you think you're very funny"
- Fasnacht Man mask: "You haven't been lying, have you? Hahaha!"
- Fasnacht soldier mask: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
- Fasnacht owl mask: "Don't fly away just yet! Fasnacht is coming!"
- Fasnacht witch mask: "Don't let the bonfire startle you. We're much more pleasant than Salem."
- Fasnacht toothy man mask: "Ah! A mole ra-. Oh. *ahem* Sorry, I mistook you for something else"
- The audio for this line appears to be bugged. During the second sentence, he says the "A mole ra-" line again.
- Fasnacht sun mask: No unique dialogue.
- Fasnacht Winter Man mask: No unique dialogue.
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask: No unique dialogue, and he will only say the "Wilkomme, friend" line when interacted with. He will not say any of his other lines.
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask: No unique dialogue.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
On occasion, the Master of Ceremonies will remark that he has a very reliable Swiss watch. This is likely a reference to the Swiss watch company Rolex.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|