The tunnel is an underground portion of roadway. It is four lanes wide (with lanes being blocked in certain areas), along with rooms near the middle on the north and south side. The north is an irradiated room, and the south is the access point from the Boston Police rationing site.
- Det. Perry's holotape and Mass. Pike tunnel password - In the storage room, next to a sitting skeleton.
- Fusion core - In a generator near the entrance from the Boston Police Rationing Site.
- Mini nuke - In an irradiated room. It's in the hole in the wall on the eastern side of the room.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Two at the top of the ladders south of the Mass Pike Tunnel West entrance.
- Sgt. Reise's holotape - Also in the storage room.
- Taboo Tattoos issue #1 - On the floor near skeleton in the storage room.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Under a bench with 4 teddy bears near the entrance from Mass Pike Tunnel West.
- Nine active fragmentation mines.
- Nine teddy bears in different positions when entering the tunnel from Mass Pike Tunnel West.
- Over 100 pieces of aluminum can be found here, mostly as aluminum cans.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the locations Knight Rhys will ask to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted - This is one of the locations to be cleared for the Diamond City bounty-board.
- Ghoul Problem - This is one of the locations to be cleared for the Minutemen.
- Quartermastery - This is one of the locations Scribe Haylen will ask you to retrieve technology.
- Leading by Example - This is one of the locations Lancer Captain Kells will ask you to clear of hostiles while accompanied by a Brotherhood squire.
The Mass Pike Tunnel only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
This location's real world counterpart, the Ted Williams Tunnel, carries the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90) and connects the neighborhood of South Boston with Logan International Airport.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.