The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For other characters named Mason, see Mason.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Mason is the current "Alpha" of the Pack in Nuka-World. He is the strongest and most dominant raider in the gang. Like the rest of the Pack, he is very animalistic and wears very bright clothing and paint. It is revealed by other Pack members that he "tarred and feathered" the previous Alphas.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Open Season: Hunt down and kill Mason.
- An Ambitious Plan: Meet the gang boss for the Pack.
- Home Sweet Home: Get a predator grenade and its schematic from Mason.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Mason can be persuaded into giving the player character more info on Porter Gage and Colter, through a difficult (red) speech check.
- Using dialogue options to intimidate Mason results in him giving the player character a pack-colored legendary handmade rifle named the Problem Solver.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Pack left bracer
Pack right bracer
Yao-guai finger necklace
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You ain't so bad. I was going to have you killed, but I changed my mind. You can thank me some other time."
- "Ain't no two things in this world that's truly equal boss. Everything has its place."
- "Some said you couldn't do it. I had those assholes shot. No really."
- "You might be overboss, for now, but I'm the boss of the Pack, and it's going to stay that way. Long as you don't go forgetting that, we're going to be fine."
- "The Pack are the meanest sons of bitches you'll ever meet. We do whatever it takes, and we're fiercely loyal."
Appearances[edit | edit source]