| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Martin may refer to:
- Martin (Fallout 2), a servant in Vault City in Fallout 2.
- Martin Frobisher, the spokesman for Vault 13 in Fallout 2.
- Martin J. Roach, a pre-War contractor for the Bysshe Company, mentioned in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
- Martin Addie, a private first class who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Neimeyer, a senior engineer at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Bill Martin, a custodian at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Retslaf, the head of the Hopeville Missile Base in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Martin T. Harris, an employee of National Electric, mentioned in cut content for the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money.
- Martin (Fallout 4), a member of the Gunners in 2287, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Martin (Far Harbor), a previous Confessor of the Children of Atom on the Island, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
- Martin Aarsen, a test subject for the Somnus Initiative and the son of Edgar Aarsen, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Martin (Wastelanders), a supervisor at Carleton Mine before the Great War, mentioned in the Fallout 76 update Wastelanders.
- Martin (Fallout Tactics), a Brotherhood of Steel recruit in Fallout Tactics.
- Real-life people:
- Dean Martin, an American singer, film actor and comedian whose songs appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Raymond, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as the lead systems designer on Fallout 76.
- Brad Martin, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester on Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
- Martín Valenzuela, a developer who worked at Behaviour Interactive as an animator on Fallout Shelter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.