Marjorie and Mortimer are the two conflicting leaders of the White Gloves and by default becomes the most influential member if, during the quest Beyond the Beef, Mortimer is ousted. She is not fond of being accused of cannibalism.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Beyond the Beef: Marjorie can be questioned on the disappearance of Ted Gunderson and then used as a sponsor to join the White Glove Society.
- Wild Card: Side Bets: After completing Beyond the Beef, Marjorie will tell the Courier that their problems are solved, completing this portion of the quest.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- "I know our reputation hasn't always been spotless, but that's all in the past now."
- "Tell your ruler we have no interest in such ties. Caesar's Legion is a collection of unclean barbarians. Any time the White Glove Society is mentioned in the same breath, it sullies our good name. As much as Mortimer and some of the other members have tried to convince me otherwise, I will not have us seen as savages."
- "You disgust me. How dare you say such a filthy thing in my establishment? I ought to have you arrested. You'll kindly mind your tongue, or we shan't speak any further."
Marjorie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Although Chauncey tells you to find Marjorie at the restaurant, she may not be able to be found outside of the members' section, making Beyond the Beef impossible to complete without an appropriate White Glove disguise. Very often, she stays stuck between chairs in the room. [verified]
- PC fix: Type into the console: prid 0010d4f1, moveto player
- Multisystem fix 1: Killing a White Glove Society NPC allows for looting of White Glove Society attire, White Glove Society mask, and White Glove Society members key (unlocks the Members Only Section); this can easily be achieved with a silenced gun while hiding (for instance, target the idle NPC in the far corner of the restaurant). Equipping the White Glove Society attire and White Glove Society mask allows the character to enter the Members Only Section without being killed on site (the White Glove Society Members Key unlocking the door to the area). Inside the Members Only Section Marjorie can be spoken with as normal. [verified]
- Multisystem Fix 2: It is possible to get Marjorie out of the members' section by throwing a grenade while in the members' section under cover of Stealth Boy. If done right, no one becomes hostile and your reputation with the White Glove Society remains unaffected.
- Multisystem fix 3: Enter the Gourmand area, use a Stealth Boy and take the key from the White Glove that walks to the bar area.
- PS3 fix: Waiting several in-game days may result in Marjorie returning to the Gourmand.