The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Marine wetsuit (1)
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req. Rank||Req. Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||2.2||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||4||4||4||Strength +1, Endurance +1||Improves Strength and Endurance.||2.4||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Resistant lining||6||6||6||Strength +1, Perception +1, Endurance +1||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||2.6||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||8||8||8||Strength +1, Perception +1, Endurance +2||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||?||?||Ballistic fiber x9|
Pure fluorescent flux x2
|Shielded lining||9||9||9||Strength +2, Perception +1, Endurance +2||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||2.8||?||Ballistic fiber x11|
Pure fluorescent flux x4
- Plan: Marine wetsuit
- Plan: Treated lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Resistant lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Protective lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Shielded lining marine underarmor
- The marine wetsuit plans can be found at Harpers Ferry.
- The plans for the marine armor can also be found there.
- Each tier of lining can be only be unlocked after you unlock the previous one. The only exception to this is plans which are bought from a vendor bot.
- The marine tactical helmet plans can be randomly found in the Cranberry Bog or Ash Heap as a quest reward. The actual helmet can also randomly be found on a Mirelurk Queen.
- The resistant and treating lining plans are sold by Vendor Bot Phoenix
- The protective lining plans are randomly awarded when completing a quest in the Cranberry Bog.
- The shielded plans can be earned from the event Census Violence or Cop a Squatter.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.