The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req. Rank||Req. Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||2.2||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||4||4||4||Strength +1, Endurance +1||Improves Strength and Endurance.||2.4||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Resistant lining||6||6||6||Strength +1, Perception +1, Endurance +1||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||2.6||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||8||8||8||Strength +1, Perception +1, Endurance +2||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||?||?||Ballistic fiber x9|
Pure fluorescent flux x2
|Shielded lining||9||9||9||Strength +2, Perception +1, Endurance +2||Improves Strength, Perception, Endurance.||2.8||?||Ballistic fiber x11|
Pure fluorescent flux x4
- Plan: Marine wetsuit
- Plan: Treated lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Resistant lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Protective lining marine underarmor
- Plan: Shielded lining marine underarmor
- The marine wetsuit plans can be found at Harpers Ferry.
- The plans for the marine armor can also be found there.
- The marine tactical helmet plans can be found at Drop site C2.
- The treated and resistant lining plans can be bought from Vendor bot Phoenix. [verification overdue]
- The protective and shielded plans can be earned from the event Census Violence.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.