|The following is based on Van Buren and is not canon.|
Marianne got herself into debt gambling, she could not pay it off so the people she owed money to sold her to Anson, who has put her to work as a prostitute. She has been stealing drugs from him and selling them on the side to caravans that pass through town in an effort to buy her freedom and flee from Jericho.
Apart from working as a prostitute, she will steal from Anson's bar at 1:30 AM every day. If she realizes she is being watched, she will skip a day before trying again.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- Find out who's been stealing from Anson: Investigate if Marianne is the one stealing from Anson by picking the chest in her room and finding the evidence, or by hiding in the bar after hours and catching her in the act. Anson will beat her as punishment.
- Once the Prisoner obtains evidence against Marianne, he can blackmail her into handing over all her savings to not inform Anson.
- The Prisoner can offer to pay her debt for her, but Marianne will tell him that Anson says it's her debt and she will have to "work it off lying on her back like an "honest" woman."
- 25 caps will buy the Prisoner a "Jericho Special," 50 will buy a "Round the Wasteland."
- Marianne dialogue file
- Jericho design document/1 - Marianne
- Jericho design document/2 - Scripting
- Jericho design document/2 - Find out who's been stealing from Anson
- [[Jericho PIPBoy entries#THIEF (ANSON)|Jericho PIPBoy entries - THIEF (ANSON)