Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
It is a rectangular building that looks like a trailer, with some swampfolk along the perimeter. The yard is decorated with straw dolls and bone totems. Inside are two rooms; Marguerite in the room with a bed, and the other with a malfunctioning still in the top left corner.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Marguerite is in the bed faking an illness when first met.
- Marguerite's shack is also a spawn point for swampfolk and smugglers. If fast-travelling to Marguerite's Shack, they will often fight each other right in front of the shack. As a result, the player character may end up in the middle of the fighting with both factions choosing them as the priority target.
- Looking a little southeast (left) from the back porch, there are some odd little straw dolls hanging from the tree over the swamp with several more on a stick in the middle of the water.
- Although the map marker is called Marguerite's shack, the door reads "Open Storm Door to Moonshiner's Shack", when looked at.
- This shack is one of the rare locations that feature cabinets with opening doors.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Marguerite's shack appears only in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC The opening door is mislabeled - the action prompt will say "Open Cabinet" when the cabinet is already open, and vice versa. [verified]