Margaret owns and operates the Café Beau Monde. Because the cafe only serves the residents of Tenpenny Tower, her clientele is limited, allowing Margaret to prepare and serve all the meals. The restaurant is open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and Margaret is the service provider the entire time. When the restaurant closes, she generally spends her time in her room.
Margaret says she picked up cooking from her late mother. She explains that her mother wasn't always the best, though she showed her love for her family through cooking.
Since Allistair Tenpenny refuses to come down from his suite, Margaret has to prepare all his meals and take them up to him herself.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 60-240|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War relaxedwear||Tenpenny resident's key||Margaret Primrose's freezer key|
- Sometimes, when engaging Margaret Primrose in conversation, she will start by saying, "Sit anywhere you want, except for that table in the corner. That's Mr. Tenpenny's table." However, there aren't any penalties for sitting in it.
- In a non-player character to non-player character conversation Herbert Dashwood will compliment Margaret's cooking. She will then say that the shop is running low on food, but that just makes her more creative.
- "But it's his building, so everyday I make that damned "Iguana Bits sandwich, no salt, with a peeled pear on the side. Send it up to the penthouse.""
- "Welcome to Cafe Beau Monde! Gourmet meals and service with a smile!"
- "Our new neighbors aren't so bad after all. And they have big appetites, so that's good for the cafe!"
Margaret Primrose appears only in Fallout 3.