|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Marcus may refer to:
- Marcus, the elderly super mutant sheriff of Broken Hills in Fallout 2 and of Jacobstown in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Marcus (Broken Steel), a Knight of the Capital Wasteland chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel, mentioned in the Fallout 3 add-on Broken Steel.
- Marcus Christensen, an NCR soldier recommended to be posthumously awarded, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Marcus Brody, the Vice President of Technology for the Sunset Sarsaparilla Company before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Richie Marcus, said to be a bully of Dr. Borous during his time as a student at American High, mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues.
- Marcus (Fallout 76), a repairman at relay tower EL-B1-02, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Marcus (Wild Appalachia), the former leader of the Burrow Boys, mentioned in the Fallout 76 Wild Appalachia update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.