| ||For other characters named Marco, see Marco.|
Nervous and slightly scatterbrained, Marco runs the equipment in the rotary press control room, which is constantly seizing up and breaking down. He's part of the uprising, knows Midea well, and keeps a repurposed steel saw for those who wish to challenge authority.
Marco spends all of his time in a room filled with computers, without actually using his axe. The computers don't actually do anything, activating the safety stop mechanism prompts an "access denied" response.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: Marco gives the player character an auto axe if asked for one once the player has spoken to Midea in her quarters.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If Brand is told about what Marco is doing, he'll be killed for his role in making weapons.
- He can be found dead while the slaves are fighting the raiders.
- "Take this. It's called an auto axe. Nice, huh? I make 'em out of the old car parts the breakers drag in from the city."
- "Why would you? They'll probably thank you for the information with a bullet to the head. They don't give two shits about you. Does ratting me out still sound like a good idea? If so, go squeal to Brand. That little rodent will be happy to hear what you have to say. Now, get the fuck out of my face. I got work to do."
- "Weapons. Lot's of 'em. There's something coming... and soon. So, I take the crap we find out in the yard and some of the tools we use, and I make them into stuff we can fight the bosses with."
PC Xbox 360 Sometimes when you talk to Marco, he will tell you to "talk to Marco about getting a weapon" as if he himself is not Marco. [verified]