The leader of the Canterbury Commons search party that attempted to locate the whereabout of his sister, "Cheryl," Manny Koch is the only visible remains of the group; the rest are either buried, chopped into manageable pieces and stored on gore bags, or gone. Manny is dead when the Lone Wanderer approaches him. After inspecting the body, one should prepare for a super mutant behemoth.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Searching for Cheryl: Manny is found dead at the end of the player's search for Cheryl, near Jury Street Metro station.
- It is possible that he will simply not spawn due to a coding error.
- It is possible he will not be dead upon arrival, however the nearby super mutants are likely to kill him.
- If the super mutants at the train camp have already been killed, they do not respawn. Manny may be there and alive, however, he will always be set as aggressive towards the player character.
- The road directly north of the train camp is a spawning point for up to five Talon Company mercs or Regulators, depending on level.
Manny appears only in Fallout 3.