It is a crude, hand-made lead-acid battery, consisting of lead sulfide plates as electrodes and sulfuric acid as the electrolyte. Wooden panels contain the assembly.
Makeshift battery (1)
- Usually underneath various weapons workbenches (Sanctuary Hills, Thicket Excavations, etc.)
- Two near Egret Tours Marina's weapon workbench
- Sanctuary Hills' weapon workbench
- Thicket Excavations' weapon workbench
- Andrew station's weapon workbench
- Hardware Town's weapon workbench
- Parkview Apartments' weapon workbench
- Pickman Gallery's weapon workbench
- East Boston Preparatory School's weapon workbench
- Mass Pike Interchange's weapon workbench
- Robotics disposal ground's weapon workbench
- In the torture cellar at the railway post south of Oberland station.
- In the basement of Croup Manor near the safe.
- In the Federal ration stockpile in the same room as the fusion core.
- In the ground floor of the Memory Den.
- In the Cambridge campus diner under the utility sink.
- Eden Meadows Cinemas. Two in an old shed located slightly north of