Background[edit | edit source]
Maggy Black, "Mags," originally hails from Diamond City, together with her brother William, and Lizzie Wyath. All three were part of the prestigious upper-stands families in Diamond City but were disowned and exiled in the wake of a series of events that brought shame upon her family name. Her mother subsequently demanded she comply with the citizens' request for exile and informed her that she would no longer support the group financially. Mags replied to her mother that she would be taking her inheritance, and that her mother could do nothing to stop her.
With her brother at her side, functioning as her second-in-command, Mags leads the ruthless and cunning raider gang while maintaining a disdain for her rivals. Like the majority of the Operators, she boasts an unusually calm and well-spoken demeanor for a veteran raider, but as proven if sided against during the quest Power Play, forcing a fight to the death at the Nuka-World power plant, or while eliminating the raider gangs during Open Season she is a formidable adversary.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
During the day, Mags can usually be found near the stage of the Parlor, engaging in idle activities. At night, she retires to her and William's personal quarters to the right of the stage.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- As the Operators' leader, Mags is the one to talk to if one wishes to support her gang. She offers a limitless number of radiant quests, all of which require the Sole Survivor to travel to the Commonwealth in order to fulfill their respective target. No matter which gang she claims to work against with these quests, the player character's standing with the supposed target does not change in any way.
- Should one seriously disadvantage the Operators in terms of assigned Nuka-World sectors and raider settlements, she and William will betray the Sole Survivor during the quest Power Play, forcing a fight to the death at the Nuka-World power plant. Regardless of her calm and well-spoken behavior initially, Mags is a formidable fighter with lots of health and a powerful weapon and should therefore not be underestimated.
- She also needs to be killed if one chooses to rid Nuka-World of the raider gangs during the quest Open Season.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Operators chest piece
Fancy plaid suit & tie
Operators left armband
Operators right arm
Operators right leg
|Handmade rifle||Parlor dressing room key|
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Nuka-World is a trap for fools - and an opportunity for those who recognize it."
- "We are the only rational players around here, and would make valuable allies - so long as we know you intend to get this place back to bringing in caps."
- "Nisha killed some of our own. She needs to pay for what she's done."
- "People who do their job well should get to live well - and no gang does their job better than us."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]