Maggie was born in 2268. Billy Creel took in Maggie at the age of seven and brought her to Megaton. Maggie remembers nothing of her life before Megaton. A Megaton resident caught a bullet in a raider attack and Billy was given the man's house. He's been in Megaton ever since, raising Maggie as well as you can expect from a carefree wasteland adventurer, even telling her the combination to his lost safe. Of course, there are a few around town who say that Billy was the one behind that bullet that bought him his place in Megaton.
Her real parents died during a raider attack in 2275. She's a friendly little girl running around the town. She appears to be interested in Harden Simms and discusses with Billy the prospect of her kissing the boy, to which Creel tells her to slow down, as she has plenty of time to do that later. She also asks Billy Creel about "The Talk", stating that Harden has already had the talk.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
Effects of player's actionsEdit
With the Child at Heart perk, you can convince Maggie to tell you the combination to Billy Creel's safe.
|Athlete of the Wastes outfit|
- On Colin Moriarty's terminal, Colin states that he believes Maggie wasn't rescued and that it was probably Creel himself who killed her parents. However, nothing else in the game supports this theory.
- If you steal the holodisk The Guardians of Gillyfrond from Billy Creel's house, regardless of whether you are caught or not, Maggie will tell you she doesn't like you because you took things that don't belong to you.
- Maggie's character model (and voice) is reused for a generic resident of Little Lamplight.
- "I probably shouldn't be talking to you. Billy says I get too friendly with people I don't know. He says it's dangerous."
- "Well... Billy built a safe into the floor of our house. He keeps all sorts of cool stuff in there. I shouldn't tell you this but... the combination is 15-16-23-42 if you want to take a look. Just make sure that you put everything back if you take anything out to play with it. I don't want to get in trouble."
- "Billy says that he's going to teach me to shoot one day too!"
Maggie appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit