Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
When first entering the ride one will be in the foyer, primarily consisting of a waiting line. There is a gift shop that is chained and a tunnel to the coaster.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Cappy clue - There is a Cappy for the Cappy in a Haystack quest found in the mine, on the outside of the shack wall near the water.
- Mad Mulligan's Mine Cart medallion for the Precious Medals quest - After making one's way through the area, in the gift shop whose door is chained when first entering.
- Terry's note and Mad Mulligan's employee key - Both held by Terry Tanaka in the first alcove in the tunnel, with a cut-out miner. Key opens several doors.
- Sam's note - Held by Sam Teller's corpse behind the locked door in the boarding area.
- Ricky's note - Carried by Ricky Braxton, under the entryway just past the boarding area.
- Kristy's holotape - In the Bandit Roundup kiosk next to the coaster ride.
- Nuka-Cola lunchbox - Near the bloodworm queen. From the main boarding platform area, go through the employee-only area with Sam Teller's corpse and out on the other end. It's near the cardboard Mad Mulligan, to the right next to three barrels.
- Western duster - Found on Sam Teller's corpse.
- Western revolver - Found on Terry Tanaka's corpse.
- Nuka-Bombdrop recipe - Outside, on a hot-dog stand to the left of the entrance.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Precious Medals: The medallion collected at the end of the exhibit is one of the seven needed to complete the quest.
- High Noon at the Gulch
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.