When first entering the ride one will be in the foyer, primarily consisting of a waiting line. There is a gift shop that is chained and a tunnel to the coaster.
- Hidden Cappy clue - There is a Cappy for the Cappy in a Haystack quest found in the mine, on the outside of the shack wall near the water.
- Mad Mulligan's Mine Cart medallion for the Precious Medals quest - After making one's way through the area, in the gift shop whose door is chained when first entering.
- Terry's note and Mad Mulligan's employee key - Both held by Terry Tanaka in the first alcove in the tunnel, with a cut-out miner. Key opens several doors.
- Sam's note - Held by Sam Teller's corpse behind the locked door in the boarding area.
- Ricky's note - Carried by Ricky Braxton, under the entryway just past the boarding area.
- Kristy's holotape - In the Bandit Roundup kiosk next to the coaster ride.
- Nuka-Cola lunchbox - Near the bloodworm queen. From the main boarding platform area, go through the employee-only area with Sam Teller's corpse and out on the other end. It's near the cardboard Mad Mulligan, to the right next to three barrels.
- Western duster - Found on Sam Teller's corpse.
- Western revolver - Found on Terry Tanaka's corpse.
- Nuka-Bombdrop recipe - Outside, on a hot-dog stand to the left of the entrance.
- Precious Medals: The medallion collected at the end of the exhibit is one of the seven needed to complete the quest.
- High Noon at the Gulch
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.