|For machete weapons, see Machete.|
Machete was born in 2258. One of the fiercest defenders Little Lamplight has ever seen, 19-year-old "Machete" earned her nickname at the age of 7, when she killed a mole rat in the caves armed only with a knife the size of her arm. Since then, she has been a bona fide celebrity. When she turned 16, she got disoriented in a dust storm and got lost, eventually arriving at Canterbury Commons instead of Big Town. To this day, she refuses to admit that she went to the wrong place. Dominic in particular saw her potential to provide security for the future of the camp, and after a year of his guidance, she has earned a fair amount of respect from the other residents.
Machete patrols Canterbury Commons from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, eats until 1:00 PM, patrols until 6:00 PM, eats until 7:00 PM, then patrols again until 2:00 AM, after which she goes to bed and wakes up at 8:00 AM.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
- Similarly to fellow law enforcer Dominic D'Ellsadro, she can be killed while patrolling by enemies that spawn close to the area.
- If the player character earlier went to Little Lamplight and talked to her with high enough Intelligence, they will ask if she got her name from Little Lamplight.
- "This whole place would fall apart if it weren't for Dom and me keeping anyone from causing too much trouble."
- "Good guess! I was the toughest defender they ever saw in Lamplight. I earned my nickname fighting off a Mole Rat with a knife big as my arm."
- "I know Dom doesn't want me just killing them. He and the Mechanist used to be friends or something. All I know is next time they come to town, I bet I could solve the whole problem with one bullet for each of them."
Machete appears only in Fallout 3.