|For an overview of machete models in Fallout games, see Machete.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The machete is a broad, single-edged blade with a wooden grip wrapped in cloth. It has a medium swinging speed and is swung in alternating diagonal slashes.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Serrated blade||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Serrated||+16||–||+12||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x1
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found near Abernathy farm; follow the powerlines eastward and there will be a pile of rocks containing a skeleton with a machete, suitcase, dirty water, and stimpak.
- Two can be found in Concord Speakeasy, upstairs being held by mannequins in a bathroom.
- One can be found in the Shamrock Taphouse, on top of a filing cabinet in the room with the safe on the second floor.
- One can be found in the waystation along the train tracks west of Hangman's Alley.
- One can be found inside the deathclaw pit in Kendall Hospital, in a cage next to a dead Railroad agent.
- One can be found at the Starlight Drive In, on a red grill next to the cooking station.
- Being frequently used by raider gang members, machetes are often dropped by them, but can also be found in raider outposts across the Commonwealth.
- Rarely carried by Brotherhood soldiers.
- Fizztop Mountain. Five inside
Notes[edit | edit source]
The sacrificial blade is a unique modification applied to Kremvh's Tooth. This mod can be removed at a weapons bench and applied to any machete, including ones that already boast another legendary effect.