Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The farm consists of two buildings, including a partially destroyed farmhouse and a shed. There is a cooking station on the ground behind the house. A mirelurk queen will always be found submerged in the water, near the shed.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Enola Walker's story, part 1 - Holotape, on a barrel outside the front door.
- Recipe: Delbert's granny's sweet tea - Recipe, on a side table inside the house.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside the destroyed moonshine shack, on the muddy barrel.
- Potential magazine - Inside the house on a makeshift table, on top of the left barrel supporting the wooden plank.
- Potential armor mod - On the house's front porch, on a barrel near the doorway.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mac's farm appears only in Fallout 76.