This power station is secured by fences and a locked gate. Unlike some other power stations, the power substation here is accessed via a garage door. Found along a gentle slope rising northward, it is flanked by rocky cliffs to the east. The small compound consists of a substation building, along with six transformers. An opening located to the northeast leads to Oasis.
- Nikola Tesla and You on a workbench on the eastern wall of the substation.
- Bottlecap mine on the same workbench.
- Upon exiting the power station, Talon Company mercs or Regulators (depending on Karma) may spawn and confront the Lone Wanderer with a death bounty note.
- Between north and northeast, near the top of the map is a radioactive pool with an overturned dumpster behind which there are three corpses, a bed, a D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine, a safe, and several assorted chems.
- Near here, east-southeast of the radio tower of The Pitt add-on and north-northwest of the MDPL-21 power station is a hard to reach bridge that connects two hills. It leads to a power tower on one side, but nothing notable on either side.
The MDPL-21 power station appears only in Fallout 3.