Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Pride functions as the Brotherhood's elite shock troops, reinforcing points against concentrated or sustained super mutant attack and spearheading raids into the super mutant-held territory.
Initiate Reddin gets in over her head while training, and is killed in front of the Lone Wanderer and the Lyons' Pride by a super mutant behemoth. Later, Sentinel Lyons makes the Lone Wanderer an honorary member before they trek to the Jefferson Memorial in a mission to restore Project Purity.
The Lyons' Pride badge differs slightly from the Brotherhood of Steel badge. Where the BoS badge has a winged sword with cogwheels around/behind the sword blade, the Lyons' Pride has a "lion rampant" imposed over the upper sword blade, inside the span of the wings, and no cogwheels.
The Lyons' Pride also has a special Barracks reserved for them within the Citadel A ring. "The Den" is where members of the Pride get some R&R. In addition to food stores, tables, and chairs, there are four cots in the back.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Sentinel Sarah Lyons (leader)
- Paladin Vargas (second in command)
- Paladin Glade (heavy weapons)
- Paladin Kodiak (generalist)
- Knight Captain Colvin (sniper)
- Knight Captain Dusk (sniper)
- Knight Captain Gallows (spec ops)
- Lone Wanderer (after The American Dream)
- Initiate Reddin (dies during main quest line).
- Initiate Jennings (found already dead near Knight-Captain Colvin after first meeting Sarah Lyons).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Lyon's Pride is a play-on of 'lion's pride'. A 'pride' is a term used to describe a family group of lions.