The squad's members are equipped with rifles, heavy weapons, and power armor. The Pride functions as the Brotherhood's mobile shock troops, reinforcing points against concentrated or sustained super mutant attack and spearheading raids into the super mutant-held territory.
Initiate Reddin gets in over her head while training, and is killed in front of the Lone Wanderer and the Lyons' Pride by a super mutant behemoth. Later, Sentinel Lyons makes the Lone Wanderer an honorary member before they trek to the Jefferson Memorial in a mission to restore Project Purity.
The Lyons' Pride badge differs slightly from the Brotherhood of Steel badge. Where the BoS badge has a winged sword with cogwheels around/behind the sword blade, the Lyons' Pride has a "lion rampant" imposed over the upper sword blade, inside the span of the wings, and no cogwheels.
The Lyons' Pride also has a special Barracks reserved for them within the Citadel A ring. "The Den" is where members of the Pride get some R&R. In addition to food stores, tables, and chairs, there are four cots in the back.
By 2287 the fate of the Pride is unknown following the deaths of both Owyn and Sarah Lyons several years prior. Since they were the best of the best it would have made sense for them to accompany the Prydwen on such an important campaign. Whether the surviving members disbanded after their leader's death or remained in the Capital Wasteland can only be speculated.
- Sentinel Sarah Lyons (leader)
- Paladin Vargas (second in command)
- Paladin Glade (heavy weapons)
- Paladin Kodiak (generalist)
- Knight Captain Colvin (sniper)
- Knight Captain Dusk (sniper)
- Knight Captain Gallows (spec ops)
- Lone Wanderer (after The American Dream)
- Initiate Reddin (dies during main quest line).
- Initiate Jennings (found already dead near Knight Captain Colvin after first meeting Sarah Lyons).
Behind the scenesEdit
Lyon's Pride is a play-on of 'lion's pride'. A 'pride' is a term used to describe a family group of lions.