Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“You give Lupa a worthy death in the arena, and her brain is yours. Don't let your guard down just because she's old, though.”— Antony
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Effects of player's actions
After her death in the arena, Legion troops all around the Fort mention her "dying well" in combat.
- Unlike other Legion mongrels, Lupa has a Damage Threshold of 4.
- When sitting next to Antony in the fort, she has a normal mongrel HP of 40, but when fighting her in the arena, she has an increased total of 200.
- Like other mongrels, if one is wearing a Legion disguise, she can and will sniff them out and alert the camp.
- Legion fame is gained for killing Lupa if one does so by fighting her in the arena. This is because she was given an honorable death.
- "Lupa? Yes, she's the mother of a lot of our best dogs. She's getting old, but she's still a tough old bitch. Aren't you girl? Yeah." – Antony, master of the hounds.
- "Cyber-dog? Like the ones I've seen up in Denver? I know what you're talking about, and it would make Lupa immortal in a way." – Antony
- "You give Lupa a worthy death in the arena, and her brain is yours. Don't let your guard down just because she's old, though." – Antony
Lupa appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- Lupa literally translates as "female wolf" in Latin. However, it's also a slang term for "prostitute" in Latin.
- Lupa is the name of the wolf who raised Romulus and Remus, in Roman mythology.