|| For an overview of lunchboxes, see lunchbox.
Lunchboxes are a resource in Fallout Shelter.
Lunchboxes contain five cards, one of which is guaranteed to be rare or better. Cards include weapons, outfits, dwellers, resources, caps, junk items, Nuka-Cola Quantum, pets or Mister Handies.
There are six basic sources of lunchboxes:
- Completing objectives
- Purchasing them from the store
- Completing quests from the overseer's office
- Daily report every seven days after the vault was created if the happiness is 100%
- Drop from random wasteland encounters (on dead bodies)
- After collecting the rewards from the daily report for seven days in a row. The seventh reward is always a lunchbox.
Lunchboxes can be purchased from the shop by pressing the Pip-Boy in the screen corner and navigating to the shop tab.
| Number of lunchboxes
|| Cost (USD)
|| Cost (Euro)
|| Cost (GBP)
Five purchasable lunchboxes icon
15 purchasable lunchboxes icon
40 purchasable lunchboxes icon