||For an overview of lunchboxes, see lunchbox.
Lunchboxes are a resource in Fallout Shelter.
Lunchboxes contain five cards, one of which is guaranteed to be rare or better. These come in handy when tight on caps, resources, and weapons. Cards include weapons, outfits, dwellers, resources, caps, junk items, Nuka-Cola Quantum, pets or Mister Handies.
There are six basic sources of lunchboxes:
- Completing objectives
- Purchasing them from the store
- Completing quests from the overseer's office
- Weekly report every seven days after the vault was created if the happiness is 100%
- Drop from random wasteland encounters (on dead bodies)
- After collecting the rewards from the daily report for seven days in a row. The seventh reward is always a lunchbox.
Lunchboxes can be purchased from the shop by pressing the Pip-Boy in the screen corner and navigating to the shop tab.
|Number of lunchboxes