During your escape from Vault 101, you can find a file on the Overseer's computer which states that Anne Palmer, her daughter, was the team leader of a scouting party that left the Vault to explore the outside world in February 2241.
Palmer is old enough to have retired from work duty in the Vault, and therefore no longer has a Pip-Boy.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Growing Up Fast: On July 13, 2268, Old Lady Palmer celebrates the Lone Wanderer's tenth birthday party. She gives you a sweetroll as a birthday present.
- Trouble on the Homefront: She will be holed up in the classroom with Amata's rebel faction. She explains that during your escape from the Vault, her grandson Jonas died in suspicious circumstances, which she attributes to the Overseer.
* Only in Growing Up Fast
- Old Lady Palmer is the first character in the game to drop hints that the vault has not always been sealed shut. She speaks of James' arrival during Growing Up Fast.
- In the Lone Wanderer's birthday party, she may voice her negative opinion on Alphonse Almodovar, saying how he is not a "real Overseer" worthy of respect due to his "rules and secrets".
- "Fiddlesticks! What 10-year-old doesn't like presents?"
- "Oh, it's good to see you're back from outside. It can be dangerous out there for someone your age."
- "My poor grandson Jonas died, is what happened. They say it was just an accident in all the confusion, but I know it was the Overseer."
- "Are you having a nice party? Ten years old, my my my. Seems like only yesterday that your daddy came..."
Lucy Palmer appears only in Fallout 3.