Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- If the Sole Survivor completes the quest Returning the Favor for the Abernathy family, Lucy will stop buying melons; this may be a bug.
- Lucy may disappear from the farm. If this happens, she has been kidnapped by raiders and can be found at a raider base (such as the Monsignor Plaza in Cambridge or the federal ration stockpile).
- Abigail Finch can be heard mentioning Lucy Abernathy as a potential wife for her son Daniel, to which Daniel laments she only has eyes for Hawthorne in Diamond City.
- She will tell her father that she wants to join the Minutemen.
- During one of the first conversations the Sole Survivor has with her, Lucy mentions that she likes having Clarabell around because she is a "free source of fertilizer." This is not just idle chatter, as having a brahmin paired with a feeding trough at any settlement will occasionally add fertilizer to the workshop.
- Lucy is the first and only character that the Sole Survivor can ask about the use of bottle caps as currency.
Lucy Abernathy appears only in Fallout 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.