Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- If the Sole Survivor completes the quest Returning the Favor for the Abernathy family, Lucy will stop buying melons; this may be a bug.
- Lucy may disappear from the farm. If this happens, she has been kidnapped by raiders and can be found at a raider base (such as the Monsignor Plaza in Cambridge or the Federal ration stockpile).
- If Jake Finch is convinced to return to his family farm, his mother Abigail can later be heard mentioning Lucy Abernathy as a potential wife for him or his brother Daniel Finch.
- She will tell her father that she wants to join the Minutemen.
- During one of the first conversations you have with her, Lucy mentions that she likes having Clarabell around because she is a "free source of fertilizer." This is not just idle chatter, as having a brahmin paired with a feeding trough at any settlement will occasionally add fertilizer to the workbench.
- Lucy is the first and only character that the Sole Survivor can ask about the use of bottlecaps as currency.
Lucy Abernathy appears only in Fallout 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.