Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The charisma check to raise the amount of caps per melon to five can only be taken by chosing the payment options during the initial conversation; it is mutually exclusive with talking about the "successful" farm and isn't offered a second time.
- By asking what she will pay, Lucy is the first and only character that can explain the use of bottle caps as currency to the Sole Survivor.
- When talking about the farm instead, Lucy mentions that she likes having Clarabell around because she is a "free source of fertilizer." This is not just idle chatter, as having a brahmin at any settlement will occasionally add fertilizer to the workshop.
- If the Sole Survivor completes the quest Returning the Favor for the Abernathy family, Lucy will stop buying melons; this may be a bug.
- Lucy may disappear from the farm. If this happens, she has been kidnapped by raiders and can be found at a raider base (such as the Monsignor Plaza in Cambridge or the federal ration stockpile).
- Abigail Finch can be heard mentioning Lucy Abernathy as a potential wife for her son Daniel, to which Daniel laments she only has eyes for Hawthorne in Diamond City.
- She will tell her father that she wants to join the Minutemen.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lucy Abernathy appears only in Fallout 4.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.