Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
Render Unto Caesar: He ferries the player across the river to the Fort and back if the player accepts Caesar's invitation.
Effects of player's actions
- After unleashing the radioactive barrels from the truck to wipe out Cottonwood Cove, Cursor Lucullus will survive to run the ferry, and may be found in his place wearing an advanced radiation suit.
- Killing him while sneaking will still earn you Caesar's Legion infamy.
He is responsible for ferrying the Courier between the Fort and Cottonwood Cove. If he is killed, the player can take the raft to the Fort without him.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Legion explorer armor
Advanced radiation suit
- "Ave. Are you ready to travel to the Fort?"
- "Women are physically and intellectually inferior to men. Their role is to bear children and ensure the survival of our species."
- "All who are not Legion are "Dissolute." They live in squalor, unrestrained by morality, lacking moderation, temper, and self-control. Their very existence is a blight on the common good. Even worse are the Profligates, the subtype of Dissolute one finds this side of the river. They hold themselves to be civilized, when in fact they are corrupt and self-interested. The truth will be made clear to them soon enough."
Lucullus appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.