Boisterous and friendly, Harith has a toy collection that consists of a wide assortment of weapons. Despite the destructive potential of his gear, he sees his sales as a way to ensure peace in the world by making sure everyone is equally armed.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 483-1197*|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 82*|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- * After second investment.
- Merchant Empire: Initially, Lucky Harith has a repair skill of 20, but after talking to Uncle Roe for further caravan merchant investment, his repair skill jumps to a maximum of 70 (allowing him to repair items to a maximum of 82%). Note however that his actual skill is 5% lower, since he is wearing a Red Racer jumpsuit. After the second investment, he will reward you with what he calls a "micro-nuke" as a gift of gratitude.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Red Racer jumpsuit
Roving trader hat
|Combat shotgun||Shishkebab schematics||Lucky Harith's supply key|
- If you ask Uncle Roe about Lucky Harith, he says that Lucky is also a very good martial artist; however, Lucky does not appear to have any Unarmed fighting skills.
- Sometimes you may find Lucky Harith's whole caravan dead, including himself, along the caravan routes.
- Reverse-pickpocketing better armor and/or weapons onto him and his guard will improve his survival chances.
- Rarely, he will appear near the super mutant camp closest to Rivet City, apparently on his way there, but he will be killed by the mutants unless you help him.
- "See, the world's a dangerous and unbalanced place. So I realized, the only way to bring peace was to make sure that everyone could be dangerous!"
- "It's my pleasure to offer hot death in a variety of exciting flavors - take your pick!"
- "Please, enjoy my selection of high-quality problem-solvers!"
Lucky Harith appears only in Fallout 3.