Layout[edit | edit source]
The cocktail lounge is a circular lounge with a bar near the top of the casino. It is located below the Lucky 38 penthouse. The lounge contains one of the eleven collectible snow globes and some miscellaneous loot. The windows provide a limited view of the Mojave Wasteland.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Test Site snow globe - Behind a cash register, behind the bar.
- Plasma Defender - In an Average locked floor safe behind the bar opposite the elevator.
- Stealth Boy - Alongside the Plasma Defender in the floor safe.
- Hard locked briefcase, 64 .22LR rounds, three C-4 plastic explosives, one silenced .22 pistol and one detonator - On the table to the right of the elevator, near the windows.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The slot machines here are not functional.
- Despite being advertised as revolving on the sign outside, the lounge does not actually revolve in its current state.
- As with the Lucky 38 penthouse, companions are not allowed into the cocktail lounge. If the cocktail lounge is entered, companions remain behind on the floor as though left in "wait here" mode. They must be returned to and "follow me" selected from the companion wheel to get them to follow again.
- The cocktail lounge is not accessible if Mr. House is killed before talking to him.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lucky 38 cocktail lounge appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Lucky 38 cocktail lounge is similar in appearance to the real world Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. The restaurant in the real world equivalent does revolve, making one full rotation every 80 minutes.
Gallery[edit | edit source]