Layout[edit | edit source]
It is southwest of both Tenpenny Tower and Warrington station, at the bottom edge of the map. Lucky's consists of two rooms, a small shop area with various shelves, a counter to the east, and a seat next to a bed to the north. In the northeast corner, there is a small bathroom with a toilet and sink.
The grounds immediately surrounding Lucky's are usually populated by several different types of enemies, such as Talon Company mercs or Regulators, making fights between them a fairly regular sight in the area. It is easy to get caught in a three-way or four-way battle when coming out of the store.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- The lucky shades (+1 Luck when worn) can be found on the mannequin.
- A copy of Pugilism Illustrated is located behind the counter.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum on a back shelf, clearly visible, near two Nuka-Colas can be stolen.
- One of the smallest damaged garden gnomes in Fallout 3 is on a shelf above the shop's ham radio.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This shop contains almost every item needed to make one of each custom weapon, except a deathclaw hand, fission battery, radscorpion poison gland and a steam gauge assembly.
- Lucky's can easily be seen from the top of Tenpenny Tower.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Lucky's appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC You could increase the scavenger's Repair skill by 10 points (using workman's coveralls clothing on her) up to the maximum 100 points allowing vendor-repair-only items to be fully repaired. To activate the glitch, you have to exit outside, save, load, and enter again. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Occasionally one or multiple deathclaws, giant radscorpions, or Talon Company mercs will materialize inside the store. [verified]
- Xbox 360 Occasionally the scavenger inside the store will respawn after being enslaved or killed. [verified]
- Playstation 3 When first entering the store, the Lucky shades will very likely fall off the mannequin and onto the pedestal, thus becoming hard or impossible to obtain. Entering 3rd person POV, using explosives to dislodge them, or a combination of both should move them just enough to be accessible again. [verified]