Love Sets Sail! is pre-War romance movie produced by Andrew Levine and written by Shane Velloric and published by OEI Motion Pictures. It stars Vera Keyes, Mike Berlyn, and Vince Natali. Not much is known about the plot of the movie, as most copies were probably destroyed during and after the Great War, but it is known Love Sets Sail! performed well at the box-office when released, drawing the largest crowds of any of Vera's other movies; however, because of its poorly written script it was panned by critics and reviewers. Although Love Sets Sail! has been lost, Vera Keyes' audition plays one of Vera Keyes' lines from the movie.
Location of postersEdit
- Near the Tampico stairs, on Vera's dressing room.
- Cantina Madrid, on the restroom's outside wall.
- In the X-13 research facility Stealth Testing Lab, in the Office #2 Observation Area, on the north wall.
Love Sets Sail! movie posters appear in the Fallout: New Vegas add-ons Dead Money and Old World Blues. The movie is also briefly mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor, where Gilda Broscoe claims that Vera only got a role in the movie because her uncle was the producer.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Names appearing on the poster were mostly based on inspirations for Dead Money:
- Andrew Levine - mash-up of Andrew Ryan (character in BioShock) and Ken Levine (creative direction of BioShock)
- Shane Velloric - anagram of Chris Avellone, the add-on's lead designer
- Vera Keyes - no reference beyond the metaphor of the last name and “truth” in the first name.
- Mike Berlyn - taken from another source of inspiration for Dead Money - developer on Infocom’s Suspended: A Cryogenic Nightmare.
- Vince Natali - taken from another source of inspiration for Dead Money - the movie Cube's director Vincenzo Natali.
- The design of the poster is based on the poster design for Lifeboat directed by Alfred Hitchcock and written by John Steinbeck.