- Trading Stand, Shop, Emporium*, (Rank 2)
- Armor Stand, Shop, Emporium* (Rank 2)
- Weapons Stand, Shop, Emporium* (Rank 2)
- Drink Stand, Bar, Restaurant* (Rank 2)
- First Aid Station**, Clinic**, Surgery Center** (Rank 2)
- Armor Workbench, Chemistry Station Type 1 & 2, Cooking Station Type 1 & 2, Cooking Stove, Power Armor Station***, Weapons Workbench 1 & 2 (Rank 2)
- (*Requires Cap Collector Perk, Rank 2)
- (**Requires Medic, Rank 1)
- (***Requires Armorer, Rank 1)
|1||CH 6||As the ruler everyone turns to, you are able to establish supply lines between your workshop settlements.||0004d88d|
|2||CH 6, LVL 14||You can build stores and workstations at workshop settlements.||001d2468|
When a worker is assigned, stores of various types will slowly generate income for your player character, deposited in the settlement's workspace (your player character has to periodically and manually collect it from the workspace). The income is based on your settlement population size.
The store can be used by the player, and more expensive stores will generally have better selection.
Note that some stores and in particular the largest stores have additional perk requirements before you can build them (such as Cap Collector).
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.