|For the similarly named holotape, see Live-fire training exercise.|
“Defeat Camp McClintock's onslaught of "Commie Bots."”
The final stage of training is a simulated live fire exercise, where the recruits fight off a Communist invasion - represented by military grade bots.
- Forming a team with other player characters is advised but not necessary.
- Start the quest from one of the combat training terminals marked by the quest marker.
- Defeat the first wave consisting of one comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers.
- Defeat the second wave, identical to the first, consisting of one comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers.
- Defeat the final wave of one comrade eyebot, two communist sympathizers and a potentially legendary leveled communist trooper.
- Once the first set of courses is complete, the dweller has to wrap up the final piece of training - the Live Fire exercise.
- The waves consists typically of a comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers. The final wave is headed by a legendary communist trooper.
- Afterwards, the dweller has to report to the Master Sergeant to complete their graduation. Successfully graduating the training program at Camp McClintock makes the dweller a member of the US military and allows them to be integrated into the bunker's promotion system, granting access to the military wing.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.