|For the similarly named holotape, see Live-fire training exercise.|
“Defeat Camp McClintock's onslaught of "Commie Bots."”
Background[edit | edit source]
The final stage of training is a simulated live fire exercise, where the recruits fight off a Communist invasion - represented by military grade bots.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Forming a team with other player characters is advised but not necessary.
- Start the quest from one of the combat training terminals marked by the quest marker.
- Defeat the first wave consisting of one comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers.
- Defeat the second wave, identical to the first, consisting of one comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers.
- Defeat the final wave of one comrade eyebot, two communist sympathizers and a potentially legendary leveled communist trooper.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Once the first set of courses is complete, the dweller has to wrap up the final piece of training - the Live Fire exercise.
- The waves consists typically of a comrade eyebot and three communist sympathizers. The final wave is headed by a legendary communist trooper.
- Afterwards, the dweller has to report to the Master Sergeant to complete their graduation. Successfully graduating the training program at Camp McClintock makes the dweller a member of the US military and allows them to be integrated into the bunker's promotion system, granting access to the military wing.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.