Upon reading, issues of Live & Love grant a variant of the Live & Love perk, and there are 9 issues in total. Each issue gives a different companion-themed perk.
|Issue||Location||Location Description||Perk||Base ID|
|#1 Fabulous 1st Issue: Life Long Best Friends!||Faneuil Hall||On the small table (on the right), attic level, just after climbing the main staircase.||Companions permanently gain +10 health.||00184DA7|
|#2 Nuke-The-Man!||College Square Station||On the safe behind the counter, at the station entrance interior, before descending the stairs.||Companions permanently inflict +5% damage.||00184DB9|
|#3 Trim the Fat||WRVR broadcast station||On the table near the recording desk and wall computer.||Companions permanently gain +10 carry weight.||00184DC6|
|#4 The Secretary Charmer||Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates||Inside the caravan trailer, east side of the estates (and swimming pool).||Permanently gain +25% XP from persuading women.||00185CC2|
|#5 Talk Yourself Sober||Revere Beach station||On the concrete blocks by the cooking pot and steamer trunk, inside the promenade building, upper floor.||Permanently gain +1 Luck from alcohol when traveling with a companion.||00185CCD|
|#6 Advice From Married Men||Goodneighbor||On top of the toilet, The Third Rail restroom, entrance area (north).||Companions permanently gain +5 Damage Resistance and Energy Resistance.||001C2E24|
|#7 Beware The Man Handler||Bunker Hill||At the top of the monument.||Permanently gain +25% XP from persuading men.||001C2E26|
|#8 An Experience to Remember||Goodneighbor||On the bar counter, just right of the entrance, in the lobby of Hotel Rexford.||Permanently gain +5% XP while adventuring with a companion.||001C2E28|
|#9 I Married a Robot!||Diamond City schoolhouse||Inside the Schoolhouse bedroom, ground floor, on a concrete block near the beds.||Robot companions permanently inflict +5% damage.||001D1CD6|
- As of patch patch 1.2, Live & Love still has no effect on Cait, Curie, Dogmeat, MacCready, or Preston Garvey. The player still gains bonuses that apply, but these companions do not.
- The bonus experience from rank 8 does not apply when traveling with Dogmeat.
- Rank 2 and rank 9 do not work unless the player also has rank 3.
- Ranks 2 and 9 do not stack. Robotic companions will still only receive +5% damage.
- Rank 5 conflicts with the third rank of Party Boy/Party Girl, only receiving +3 Luck while under the effects of alcohol. Needs testing of perk order, whether to avoid being intoxicated as you pick up the magazine, and whether it's fixed in patch 1.3.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.