“Hey there mister, can you help me find Mister Cuddles?”
She can also be found walking around near the three inaccessible barrack buildings and truck, to the north of Raquel's location. If she is, she will be with a group of other children.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
- Bear Necessities: Lindsay has lost her teddy bear, Mister Cuddles, but she isn't sure where she lost him.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Returning Mister Cuddles will result in a gain of Fame towards the Boomers faction.
- You have the option of passing a speech check (60) telling Lindsay that Mister Cuddles is dead. This will result in gaining Boomers infamy and loss of Karma.
|Boomer jumpsuit (child version)|
Lindsay appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 She will keep asking if you have found Mister Cuddles, even if you have already returned it to her. [verified]
- PC Xbox 360 Experience and Boomers Infamy glitch: After returning Mr. Cuddles to Lindsay, you can gain infinite experience and Boomers Infamy by passing the Speech check (60) telling her that Mr. Cuddles is dead. To reactivate the dialogue line, you have to enter and exit into a building if Lindsay is outside her dormitory or exit and enter again if she is sleeping inside (during the night). [verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.