| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Linda, see Linda.|
“She's cute, isn't she? Like a puppy, almost. Unfortunately, our Head Scribe's intentions toward her aren't quite so innocent.”
Linda Schuler is the medical officer at the Hidden Valley bunker. She strongly dislikes Head Scribe Taggart and believes that she should be the Head Scribe instead of him.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a doctor.|
- A computer terminal inside her clinic tells a brief story of the battle at HELIOS One.
- If you enter her room she will get up out of her chair and once you walk out she'll sit back down.
- "Hello, you must be the outsider everyone is talking about. I'm Linda Schuler. If you ever need medical attention, this is the place to come."
- "She's cute, isn't she? Like a puppy, almost. Unfortunately, our Head Scribe's intentions toward her aren't quite so innocent."
- "Oh, I tried. The elder listened patiently to my carefully constructed argument regarding why that buffoon should lose his position. Then he just as patiently explained to me that Taggart's work was vital to our cause, and that he wasn't to be trifled with "lesser matters." But vital to our cause? Hardly."
Senior Scribe Linda Schuler appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 She will go to sleep in one of the lower level beds and is impossible to wake up or talk to. [verified] (This can be fixed on PC by disabling and then re-enabling her via console.)
- PC Veronica will note that Schuler is a heartbreaker the first time they are near each other. Veronica makes the comment regardless of Schuyler being alive or dead. [verified]
- PC When asked to cure an addiction, she may not recognize that the player has the 50 caps necessary, no matter how many they have. Other transactions such as healing & radiation removal are unaffected.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.