A luxury vehicle designed to move elite members of pre-War society, the limousine has an extended body and four doors which would house several VIPs. Limousines would have its own complementary drinks and services such as a mini-fridge to accommodate the high status of the passengers.
- Numerous derelict limousines are scattered across Appalachia.
- One is outside Artkos Pharma.
- A handful are parked in front of The Whitespring Resort.
- Three are parked at the entrance of Vault-Tec University.
- One is outside Sugarmaple.
The limousine appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.