Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A luxury vehicle designed to move elite members of pre-War society, the limousine has an extended body and four doors that would house several VIPs. The front compartment for the driver and passenger is separated from the large rear compartment with opposing seat arrangement and a spacious interior.
The car has three pedals and a gear shift, similar to that of manual transmission vehicles. After the war, several vehicles can be found throughout the wasteland, at times modified.
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 46 limousines in Appalachia, in locations such as:
- One is outside Artkos Pharma.
- A handful are parked in front of the Whitespring Resort.
- Three are parked at the entrance of Vault-Tec University.
- One is outside Sugarmaple.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Near the northern water tower of WV Lumber Co., one can find a man named Lugnut attempting to repair a limousine for his boss, Roper.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The government limousine appears only in Fallout 76.