The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A luxury vehicle designed to move elite members of pre-War society, the limousine has an extended body and four doors that would house several VIPs. The front compartment for the driver and passenger is separated from the large rear compartment with opposing seat arrangement and a spacious interior. Limousines would have their own complimentary drinks and services such as a mini-fridge to accommodate the high status of the passengers.
- Numerous derelict limousines are scattered across Appalachia.
- One is outside Artkos Pharma.
- A handful are parked in front of The Whitespring Resort.
- Three are parked at the entrance of Vault-Tec University.
- One is outside Sugarmaple.
- One at WV Lumber Co., near the northern water tower. Roper is having his henchman Lugnut repair and modify this limo.
The limousine appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.