|For Benny's cigarette lighter in Fallout: New Vegas, see Engraved cigarette lighter.|
For the junk item featured in Fallout 4, see Flip lighter (Fallout 4).
For the junk item featured in Fallout 76, see Flip lighter (Fallout 76).
“A silver butane lighter in good condition.”
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A butane lighter.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Carried by Set in Necropolis.
- On a bookshelf in the Hotel area of Necropolis.
- One is carried by Gizmo in Junktown.
- You can find one at the "Bob's Pre-owned Car Mart" special encounter.
- One may be carried by a Super mutant guard in the underground area of The Cathedral.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- On a shelf and table in the backroom of New Reno Arms.
- One is in the possession of Orville Wright.
- Inside Vault 8 on the second floor.
- On two bookcases in the penthouse of the Shark Club.
- Held by the super mutant Elmo in Broken Hills.
- On a bookshelf in Louis Salvatore's room.
- Held by one of the guards near the counter in Becky's.
- Held by the Quartermaster in the Navarro underground.
- Environmental Protection Agency. Would have been found in the middle of three lockers on sub level blue of the
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Fallout: New Vegas, a lighter is used to prep a stick of dynamite. The Courier will seemingly always carry one, as it cannot be dropped (it can't be seen in the inventory).
- Although the game describes it as a butane lighter, the icon shows a typical Zippo (or Zippo clone) lighter, which uses naphtha as fuel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.