“You out-brained the big brains? That is so... hot!”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- All My Friends Have Off Switches: Light Switch 02 is one of the appliances one must to give the upgrade codes to. Her codes are found in Big MT north tunnel, leaning on a toolbox in the room to the right.
- Influencing People: The Mood Lights upgrade for Light Switch 02 must be found and installed.
Effects of player's actions
- Once the upgrade module is retrieved, Light Switch 02 can bathe the Courier in "Mood Light", increasing their Charisma by 2 points, and their Speech and Barter skills by 5 points each. The effect lingers for 12 hours after initial exposure, or until Light Switch 01's "Smart Lights" are activated.
- Without the upgrade module, it is only possible to use the light switch to toggle the normal lights while the Personality Matrices are toggled off at the Sink CIU.
- The Courier can flatter her using the Cherchez La Femme or Lady Killer perks, resulting in receiving a Meeting People magazine.
- If the player character interacts with the other light switch, she will notice, and will bring it up the next time she is engaged in conversation.
- There is a dialogue option of Light Switch 02 knowing that the mood lights upgrade were found, but it is not present in the game.
- "You out-brained the big brains? That is so... hot!"
- "You really know how to break a synthetic girl's heart!"
- "Ooh, baby, let's turn off the lights and... turn on the lights."
- "Want to push my buttons?"
- "If I made out with the Sink, would you pay attention to me?"
- "<Giggle> Who's ready for a party?"
- "Have you been flirting with the ice queen again? Ugh! I'm so much more fun!"
- "You've been seeing the other light switch, haven't you? Am I not enough for you any more?"
- "That bitch. She thinks she's so much better than everybody just because her processors are bigger. Ooh, she makes me so mad!"
The "Smart Light" and "Mood Light" bonuses are applied to the player character only when one enters dialogue with the light switch and toggles such light. So, after the light is toggled, when the bonuses passes, just re-entering the Sink and be exposed to the light will not be enough to get the bonuses again.
- In this case, to get again the bonuses of the light already toggled, it is needed to first toggle any other type of light (even normal light or lights off will work) and then toggle to the desired light again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.